HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY CALVIN!
: DDDDDD
Finally completed 2 Mindmaps! I'm left with doing 1 final mindmap, but I don't plan to complete it today, cause there's no Bio tomorrow! So I can slowly complete that mindmap tomorrow! Shucks, I'm still left with E.Maths Paper II, but again...luckily, there's no E.Maths tomorrow! So..I've got to try my best, to dig and dig and dig out 3 more source documents for POA. Anyone has any debit/credit note? Arghhh. I've only got receipts and invoice. Shucks.
So...there's English (done), Chinese (done), POA (half-done), Chem (half-done) tomorrow. Goodness! I'm starting to panic now! I'm still left with 1 more quiz! I've got no idea when the deadline is...! I'm still not done with my SS e-mail! Okay..enough, stop!
So, today's the last day of our so-called "holiday". School's starting tomorrow?! I'm soooo not looking forward for school. Although, I love school, but yahh, I don't feel like going back school now! Darn. The Good thing: Get to see friends. The Bad thing: Hand up homework homework homework. !!!!! Goodness me! Okay, I think our "holiday" should extend another 1 more week. By then, I think I would be prepared for school.
Cut my hair already, okay I dont think it looks cut, cause..the length's still the same! Hahaha, but yes, I don't want the length of my hair to be any shorter. So, layered it only, cause its extremely thick. Muahaha, Mindy....my hair's still able to reach you :D Hahah! Okay, kidding.
School's re-opening, means...have to start chiong-ing again ): I haven't been revising at all! Not even a single bit. Urgh. I need to refresh my memory! Okay....bored bored bored. Homework's driving me crazy ~
Okay, zai jian.
I'm happy that school ends at 2pm
I'm sad that school ends at 2pm
I'm weird....